Monday, April 15, 2013

상위 15 최고의 한국 드라마! ^___^

Hi! This is the top 2012-2013 best korean dramas, the voting was from Korean kpop fan's not mine.
The link was from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWs1OsVZNd8
If you want to watch a video of it, click on the link.
If not, please enjoy my post <3




15. Can we get married?
Genre: Drama, Family Life, Romance, Comedy
(Strawberry's opinion (me): Sorry. I didn't watch this before ^^'' But be my guest and try it!~)


14. School 2013
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Youth, School
(Strawberry: Sorry. Didn't watch this one either >___<'')


13. Big
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Youth
(Strawberry: Oh! I know this one. It looks interesting ^___^)


12. A Gentlemen's Dignity
Genre: Comedy, Friendship, Romance
(Strawberry: My friend got addicted to this drama. Who know's? :) )


11. Queen of Ambition
Genre: Drama, Melodrama, Romance
(Strawberry: I couldn't watch that much dramas this year so I don't know any so far. This is sad, I am so behind, I do not know #15-#11 T__T)
(This looks really scary... >___<)

10. Flower Boy Next Door
Genre: Comedy, Romance
(Strawberry: I saw only the trailer. It looks funny drama :) )


9. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Genre: Drama, Music, Romance, Youth
(Strawberry: So far.. this is a bit sad how i don't know any of these dramas so far)


8. To The Beautiful You
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School
(Strawberry: My friend watched it and said it was AMAZING. But i never really watched it)


7. Reply 1997
Genre: Comedy, Friendship, Life, Romance, School, Sitcom
(Strawberry: I know some characters there. But never really watched it)


6.Queen In Hyun's Man
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Historical, Romance
(Strawberry: This looks fun, doesn't it? ^__^)


5. Faith
Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Life, Medical, Romance
(Strawberry: It's not everyday you try something new. Go ahead. But i never actually really watched it)


4. Innocent Man
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
(Strawberry: WATCH IT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3)


3. Rooftop Prince
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Historical, Romance
(Strawberry: I. LOVE. this drama. really, this is my favorite this year <3 )


2. The Moon That Embraces The Sun
Genre: Fantasy, Historical, Political, Romance
(Strawberry: This is really good too! I wonder what #1 will be ^^)



1. Missing You/I Miss You
Genre: Drama, Melodrama, Romance
(Strawberry: I expected this drama to come out! But I never watched it but there are always top ratings for this one!)


No comments:

Post a Comment